Be a friend to the environment with the GuppyFriend Washing Bag.
When we launder our clothes, countless microfibers from synthetic textiles are released making their way into rivers and oceans.
Once in the environment, they act as mini-sponges, collecting bacteria and pollutants that are consumed by aquatic life. These microfibers also make their way into our drinking water.
The GuppyFriend Washing Bag helps keep these harmful microplastics from being discharged from your washing machine and into the environment.
- It reduces fiber shedding and protects clothes.
- Fibers that break off during washing are retained in the bag. Simply collect and dispose of properly.
- Bags are made of polyamide 6.6, a tough, high-tech material
- The bags can withstand 50 household washes according to ISO 6330 without damage and do not release any microplastic particles into the water themselves (Note: when used correctly, the Guppyfriend Washing Bag can also be used beyond the tested number of 50 washes).
- GuppyFriend Washing Bag supports the non-profit, STOP!MICROWASTE
- Bag measures 19.7 x 29.1 in (50 x 74 cm)